Authors: Alison Fourie and Gayner Paynter
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Announcing TAVASA: The Transcriptionists and Virtual Assistants of South Africa.
Our aim is the promote the Transcriptionists and Virtual Assistants industry within South Africa
· To guide new Transcriptionists and Virtual Assistants to set up their businesses within the industry.
· We provide transcriptions services and office administration services to clients in South Africa and Abroad.
· Tavasa Forum: This forum offers job leads, contractor positions and interesting information, advice, discussions, tips etc . Subscribe to our forum: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/tavasa/
· Tavasa Chat Room, whereby we hold daily chat session, questions and answer discussions.
· Messenger and Skype online communication as required.
· We provide to new Transcriptionists and Virtual Assistants, EBooks on both services to help them start and grow their own businesses.
· We are a place whereby people can meet and give each other support, answer questions and queries relating to the industry.
· We welcome overseas members.
· Membership is free.
Our group was founded in October 2008 by Gaynor Paynter from Typewrite Transcription and Typing Services cc, Web: www.typewritetranscription.co.za and Alison Fourie from AMF Typing Services cc, Cell: +270828713452, Web: www.amftyping.co.za. Tavasa was formed as there was a need for a support group within South Africa.
Contact us further to learn more about Tavasa.
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2014 (22)
- ► 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (45)
- ▼ May (8)