This year, Administrative Professionals are "commemorating 60 years of togetherness and growth" with the annual Administrative Professionals Week, April 22-28. And so, the OIVAC is aligning with the Administrative Professional activities to sponsor an essay contest http://oivac.com/contest/ for all interested Virtual Assistants, and the winner will receive FREE entrance to the Convention (a $299.00 value).
1. Submit an essay entry of 400 words or less on: "How your prior administrative experience influenced your ability to run a successful, professional virtual assistant business."
2. Submit your completed entry, including your email address, phone number, twitter handle and business url to info @ OIVAC between April 15 and noon EDT, April 27 http://oivac.com/contest/.
3. All entries will be posted at OIVAC.
4. Winner will be announced on April 28, 2012 and notification posted on the site at the contest page.
5. Decision of the Contest Committee is final.
Administrative Professionals Week Bonus
Everyone that enters the contest can obtain FULL ACCESS to the Convention at a reduced cost of $179.00 (a savings of $70.00 off our lowest full event cost) PLUS a complete set of downloadable recordings of the Convention.
Of course, for those who may decide not enter the contest, the FULL ACCESS registration cost is $199.00. Downloadable recordings will also be available to you.
So don't delay! Submit your Essay and purchase your ticket between April 15 and 27 to be eligible for the Contest and to benefit from our Administrative Professionals Special. http://oivac.com/contest/
Click here for more details on submitting your essay http://oivac.com/contest/ and to purchase your seat at OIVAC today.
Check Out the Convention Lineup
You're invited to take advantage of an agenda that has something for aspiring, novice and veteran VAs alike, with access to 19 hours of intense Break-It-Down and Take Action Now Series seminars as well as 29 hours of networking, mentoring, additional training and more.
That's 16 hours a day, over a 3-day period of connecting with and learning from expert Virtual Assistants and other business professionals from around the globe. All from the comfort of your home office and computer. No travel, no hotel, no babysitters...
See For Yourself!
Don't just take our word about the value you will receive; download the VA Industry Conference Comparison Price/Benefits Chart to assess the True Value of attending OIVAC 2012. (add link to chart)
Click here to listen to an interview of Ms. Donna Toothaker as she responds to questions regarding her 3 hour workshop: Learn to Work in the Value-Based Business Model and Stop Trading Hours for Dollars.
Other Break-It-Down Series Seminars include:
• Everything You Need to Get Great Clients - from Scratch, led by Cindy Greenway - 3 hours
• Creating an Authentic Business Plan that Represents You, led by Sharon Williams - 3 hours
• Learn How Infusionsoft Can Help You Grow Your VA Business, led by Sharon Broughton - 2 hours
• Attracting New Business on a Shoestring Budget, led by Sharon Williams - 2 hours
• Introduction to Send Out Cards, led by Linda Anderson - 2 hours
• Wordpress: An Overview, Plugins and Graphics, led by Tina Hilton and Pam Sargant - 2 hours
• LinkedIn Leverage for VAs, led by Jo Saunders - 2 hours
Visit OIVAC for the complete seminar schedule. http://oivac.com/schedule/
And don't forget to take advantage of the Administrative Professionals Special... which runs from April 15 through April 28. You will not see prices this low once this offer is gone. So, if you're gonna do it, you oughta do it now! And make your savings that much more worthwhile. Check it out and signup today!
Last Chance to Nominate a Deserving Virtual Assistant for Awards. Deadline April 15th. http://oivac.com/welcome/about/ivad-awards/thomas-leonard-distinction-award-eligibility-criteria
It's your last opportunity to submit nominations for the Janet Jordan Achievement Award and Thomas Leonard Virtual Assistant of Distinction Award.
During the annual, live IVAD http://oivac.com/welcome/about/international-virtual-assistant-day-ivad/ celebration (May 18, 2012), the OIVAC will honor two outstanding VAs with the Janet Jordan Achievement Award and the Thomas Leonard Virtual Assistant of Distinction Award.
Nominated candidates may have built recognition of the industry and/or provided invaluable insight and assistance to their fellow VAs. The OIVAC Steering Committee encourages Virtual Assistants, worldwide, to recommend the name and contact information of a VA who "walks the walk"and "talks the talk". Click here for details about the nomination criteria and to obtain submission forms.
Don't wait and let the deadline pass. Nominate your favorite, deserving VA today!
A4VB AU Upcoming Seminar - May 20, 2012 - 1:00 p.m. (AEST)
Top 5 Technologies You Need to Know to Stay Ahead of Your Clients, with Lisa Cumes of SmartSource. Register to attend this informative seminar by visiting the A4VB AU.
Aussie VA Comprehensive Industry Survey Results
Visit the Alliance Shop for the Comprehensive Results of the 2011 Australian Virtual Assistant Industry Survey. This informative publication that can be used both as a benchmark for professional business growth and also as a tool to develop marketing strategies.
Global Virtual Assistants Week
While you're registering for the OIVAC, take a second now to mark your calendar for the 2nd Annual Global Virtual Assistants Week. May 14 to 19, 2012. Watch for the slate of activities.
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2014 (22)
- ► 2013 (20)
- ▼ 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (45)
- ► 2009 (64)