Friday, May 15, 2009

Tavasa Chat Room

Tavasa Chat Room (this is another Tavasa First in South Africa).

I (Ali) will be in the Tavasa Chat Room daily from Monday onwards 10am to 11am and from 3pm to 4pm, you are welcome to come and ask any industry related questions you need to know, I will try and answer and if not I will come back to you with an answer. All questions and discussions are welcome in there. www.tavasa.blogspot.com. Find the Chat Room link right at the bottom of the blog, scroll right to the bottom and click on the link.
Its up to you to use the Chat Room, you dont have to wait for me and Gaynor to use it, you can contact a few friends from Tavasa and ask them to join you there for a chat. The Chat Room is set up for you to use as the Tavasa Forum Group.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Hi Ally

I have just joined your forum and would really like to get started as soon as I can. Apart from buying the ebook, what else would you advise I do to get going.

Sheena

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing such a nice and useful information. It's very much useful for the people to gather more information's..


palmbeachvirtualoffice.com

Blog Archive