Are You the Early Bird? http://oivac.com/register/
The OIVAC is launching its 8th Annual Online International Virtual Assistants Convention (OIVAC) May 16; it will run through May 18, 2013.
We’re doing a shout out to all “early birds” to grab your rod and grab your seat for the OIVAC, -- before April 15--to receive a $50 discount from the original “sign up” price.
This year’s Convention, themed, Building Business Success in the Virtual World, is designed and the presenters assembled to guide Virtual Assistants at all levels of their business, so they can do their building and maintaining on a foundation strong enough to last for years to come.
Now, in case you may have forgotten even one of the benefits you’ll get in on by attending OIVAC here are some teasers for this year’s events: http://oivac.com/register/
• 45+ hours of training, best practices seminars, networking and workshops
• Learn how to get new clients, to make your current clients happy, and how to grow your business by leaps and bounds.
• You connect with like-minded colleagues and find new opportunities to branch out
• Recordings available.
• Intro to the VA Industry session – for new VAs or people thinking about entering the industry
• Awards presented to two Virtual Assistants for the footprints they’re leaving on the industry
• Events are presented completely on line in PC and Mac compatible VoIP meeting rooms
• Pay one fee to cover the entire convention. (No hotel, travel, food, babysitting or loss of business while attending).
• Network with and exchange ideas with people from all over the world
• Sessions all hours of the day and night (across continents and many time zones)
• As the Seasoned VA sessions, a panel of experienced, expert VA
• And more http://oivac.com/register/
If any of the above “speaks to you” and if you’re inclined to see a $50 savings in your hand, be an “early bird” and click the button now (and definitely before April 15th) to register for the 8th Annual Online International Virtual Assistants Convention. http://oivac.com/register/
By clicking the “buy now” button, you’re not only saving $50, you’ll receive access to the Private Convention Facebook Group where you can ask questions and connect with other VA participants. Click it now, and we’ll “see you on the other side”.
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2014 (22)
- ▼ April (5)
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (45)
- ► 2009 (64)