How about it VAs and other Solopreneurs alike? Are you ready for some new direction? Then listen up! It won’t be long now, and the Online International Virtual Assistant Convention, known around the world for its cutting-edge presentations and its flair for new and improved events, will be “kicking off” its 7th Annual OIVAC VA get-together, May 17 – 19.
And to mark this year’s extra day and Leap Year, we’re offering “special Leap Year Pricing” from February 29 until March 10. So by registering now and purchasing your ticket, you will save as much as $50 to $70; depending upon the “Attendance” option you choose.
Oh sure, there will be specials each month from now until May, BUT, you will not see our Leap Year Special pricing ever again this year. Once it’s gone; it’s gone!
Details of the events are at OIVAC. So click on over there now. And while you’re checking out all the presenters and sessions we’re offering this year, be sure to take advantage of our Leap Year special price:
Pay as follows, if you register now:
5 seminar package (anytime between now and the start of the Convention) no specials - $159.00
Full Attendance (no downloads) - $179.00
Full Attendance (with downloads) - $229.00
Besides the usual killer features and events for which the OIVAC is already known (like
• the VA Giveaway,
• the IVAD Celebration,
• sponsors with new products and technology,
• the VA Hot Seat,
• the VA Panel, and
• more than 25 presenters on a variety of the latest in cutting-edge topics
if you’re paying with a “specials” entry fee, your savings is that much sweeter.
During this year’s Convention, we’re also offering over 19 hours of training through several of our “Break-It-Down Series” sessions.
• Learn to Work in the Value-Based Business Model and Stop Trading Hours for Dollars
• Everything You Need to Get Great Clients
• Creating an Authentic Business Plan that Represents You
• Learn How Infusionsoft Can Help You Grow Your VA Business
• Attracting New Business on a Shoestring Budget
• Intro to Send Out Cards
• WordPress: An Overview, Plugins and Graphics
• LinkedIn Leverage for VAs
So let us see your plastic or use your PayPal now. Tickets are going fast.
And be sure to note that although we have also planned “special event pricing” in
• March (St. Patrick’s Day);
• April (April Fool’s Day) and
• May (Pre-Mother’s Day),
you will not see prices as low as these Leap Year Specials, once this offer is gone.
Our Leap Year special event pricing runs from February 29 until March 10; it expires at midnight March 10 (US, EST)