Virtual Assistant describes what I am doing, I work for many clients, providing different services, working completely virtual.
- A Virtual Assistant is a person who works for many clients, providing office administration tasks, communicates with clients via telephone, email, Skype; we may never meet our clients face to face. A person who works independently from his/her own virtual office.
- An office administration person, with at least 10 years of office experience as a PA/Secretary or Office Manager.
- A person who can work alone.
- A person with exceptional time management and prioritisation skills.
- Someone who can run an office and liaise with clients on an ongoing basis.
- Someone with a bit of management experience can learn quickly and who is at ease with software.
- We have to be pro-active and assertive.
- Virtual Assistants are Business Owners, who run their own companies, do their own marketing, networking, bookkeeping etc.