What do you do in this situation, would your first step be to panic:
Client 1 sends you in a Business Plan to type, required today.
Client 2 sends you in 3 hours of transcription to type, required today.
Client 3 you arrange appointments for this client, so calls come in as and when.
Client 4 has a business presentation for you to type required tomorrow.
You first need to look at each task, put them into deadline date order, then put them into an order of the quickest one you can do first.
Then start working your way through the pile. Do one task at a time, you can stop quite easily in between to do your appointments as they come in, then quickly pick up where you left off.
Always work by prioritising and using time management skills when performing all your work. I love to multi-task. The more busy I am the more I can cope. I thrive on being busy and organised.
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2014 (22)
- ► 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (45)
- Public Holidays and Weekends
- Signature on Emails
- Contracting out to Newbie VAs and Transcriptionist...
- The importance of a Website/Blog
- Dealing with Clients
- Backing up your Data
- Running my business: AMF Typing Services cc (I wil...
- New Look, http://www.amftyping.co.za New Look
- Working from Home as a Transcriptionist in South A...
- (NEW) AMF Typing Services Diary Sessions
- ▼ April (11)